Search This Blog

May 06, 2013

Indestructible Hulk: Blind Rage Preview

Indestructible Hulk#9
This new arc will feature the pens of Matteo Scalera @ScaleraMatteo and Writer Mark Waid @MarkWaid. Looking forward to Murdock and Banner interacting with each other. It has been a long time since Daredevil and Hulk worked together. I will admit I haven't read any of Waid's Daredevil as of yet. Maybe this arc will change my mind. Is it me or is S.H.E.I.L.D. scared to get there hands dirty anymore with Hulk around. I see villians with hand guns shooting at Hulk. It makes me wonder why they need him in a situation like this. Quintronic Man, Attuma and Mad Thinker I can see them using him against them. Hopefully there is a reason Banner is squaring off against goons with handguns.
Indestructible Hulk#9
Indestructible Hulk#9




Indestructible Hulk#9

No comments:

Post a Comment