Search This Blog

May 07, 2013

2013 Year of the Super Powers

Usually I see comic book movies on the midnight release. For some reason Iron Man 3 didn't give me that 90's tingly feeling to go out and lose sleep to watch right away. Part of that is due that Mark Ruffalo wasn't green lit for a Incredible Hulk 2. With Man of Steel and World War Z on the horizon..I let Iron Man 3 slip another week back. I have been hearing mix reviews..some say its better then Iron Man 2..some say its the worse out of the trilogy. Phase 2 of Marvel Cinematic movies are in high gear. With Thor 2 releasing end of this year and Captain America and GOTG coming in 2014..I am running on financial fumes with all these movies coming out. But out of all the comic book movies to be release on big screen..Amazing Spider-man2 has my curiousity  but Man of Steel has my attention.(Django reference).DC just lets there movie counterparts live up to there comic book hype. Marvel has seem to cap their powerhouses down a bit. We all know Thor and Hulk are extremely more powerful in the comics then shown on big screen. Ang Lee's Hulk showed to be the strongest of them yet..but thats not under the Marvel Studio banner. Hopefully Marvel Phase 2 isn't a bust.





No comments:

Post a Comment