Search This Blog

June 29, 2013

Infinity: Hulk Rant#1

I haven't been this happy since World War Hulk. The idea of Hulk just duking it out in space has me so fucking excited. And the chance Hulk might trade blows with Black Dwarf. I hope there is a stare down between them. Both sizing up each other. This is a chance for Hickman to really let Hulk loose. Earth is too small for Hulk's might sometimes. Its good to see him let loose..let the dog off the leash gamma mode.

     Black Dwarf looks like he been to Sakaar sometime in his life. I will admit he does look like he is wearing World War Hulk like armor. Out of the Black Order Black Dwarf peaks my interest and garners my hidden respect. Could this be Hulk's new Abomination? Scary thought! Why couldn't they give Hulk is Planet Hulk gear..or at least his Shadow-Forged Sword? Guessing Black Dwarf powerset..I bet he is built like Colossus with Cyttorak in Demon mode. If Marvel robs me of this should be epic fight..I will not buy another mega event series. Mark my words. Make Mine Gamma!




2 comments:

  1. Unleash the Gamma Beast!

    All of Thanos' generals have caught my immediate interest, especially Black Dwarf and Corvus Glaive. The two female generals, Supergiant and Proxima Midnight, are also equally intriguing. The least interesting out of them all, at least in my opinion, is Ebony Maw.

    I could definitely see Black Dwarf having a history connected to Sakaar. It would be cool if he was a gladiator on that planet that earned his freedom along with his reputation as a fearsome powerhouse. Hulk needs some new enemies, and Black Dwarf and the rest of Thanos' generals are definitely worthy. You'll have to check out my comment on your previous post, where I go into some detail.

    When I look at Black Dwarf, I had the conclusion that Thanos recruited him for the sole purpose of battling the Hulk, which is a conflict that the Mad Titan has avoided for a very good reason. And I have a feeling, sometime during Infinity, we'll get our wish.

    Hulk vs. Black Dwarf.

    One-on-One.

    Face-to-Face.

    - GreenScar1990

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting theory on Thanos's intended use of Black Dwarf. My heart says this could be a tag team. Or does Thanos send Black Dwarf to earth while the other big guns are in outer space. From preview pages Hulk will be in outer space. So the Black Dwarf fight might happen much later in Infinity. Which is okay with me...I love a big build up. The Mighty Avengers might see action against Black Dwarf first before Hulk. Blue Marvel vs Black Dwarf? Another good match up.

      Delete